1. Technical principles of the equipment
The high-voltage electrostatic nanofiber technology of the equipment can achieve the filtration efficiency of 60-80% or more through the processing of non-woven fabrics, which is better than the melt-blown materials.
2. The material cost of producing nanofiltration membrane:
Raw material cost of solution: < 0.02 USD/㎡,
Adhesive proof cloth for support layer (no thickness or gram weight required) approx. 0.06 USD /㎡,
The sum of the above two data is the total material cost of producing nanofiltration membrane, about 0.08 USD /㎡ (note: one square meter can make 25-30 masks).
The daily output of Qingzi Nano nanofiber production equipment = the material required for melt-blown cloth for a disposable mask production line (100,000). Therefore, the following conclusions are drawn:
1) as of February 29, the material cost of a disposable mask (30 days) is 3 tons * 56,376 USD/ton = 169,128 USD.
2)3 tons of melt-blown cloth (25g, one ton is about 40000㎡) is approximately equal to 120,000 ㎡
3) the 30-day capacity of Qingzi Nano nanofiber filter membrane is: 30 days *4000㎡/ day = 120,000 ㎡
4) material cost to produce Qingzi Nano nanofiber filter membrane (30 days) : 120,000 SQM * 0.08 USD/ SQM = 9,600 USD