Qingzi Nano hydrophobic film is made of PTFE. It is naturally hydrophobic. Ensuring the free passage of gases while blocking liquids (water or oil) is widely used in a variety of applications requiring water/oil resistance and air permeability.
[Application Field] Filtration of organic gases, recovery of organic droplets from the industrial exhaust, removal of gases from biomass liquids, removal of volatile components from solutions, breathing of liquid storage containers, sensors, electronic accessories, control units, any components exposed to chemical reagents.
For containers containing agricultural products, industrial chemicals, detergents, household chemicals, and active preparations of detergents, if waterproof and breathable solutions are not adopted, it may lead to:
1) Expansion or indentation of the container
2) Leakage of active preparations occurs
3) Leaking liquids
On the one hand, it may lead to serious environmental pollution; On the other hand, the leaking liquid can also contaminate other products, causing serious losses and personal safety hazards to manufacturers.
What are the main causes of container expansion, dented, or leakage?
Shaking of a container during storage, transportation, or distribution;
The difference of pressure between inside and outside the container caused by the change of altitude and temperature;
Some chemicals are easily volatilized or decomposed to produce gas;
Some chemicals react with the air and consume the air in the chemical barrels and containers.
Where chemicals contain surfactants, they may also lose their permeability due to the wetting of porous products by surfactants.
In addition to the hydrophobic and oil-repellent effect of PTFE microporous film, it also has the following functions:
It effectively repels the liquid while maintaining ventilation, thus continuously balancing the pressure and preventing the container from expanding or collapsing.
Even in contact with high viscosity or low surface tension liquid, it can maintain air permeability and prevent the leakage of active preparation.
Therefore, several levels of oil-repellent (oil repellent) modification are required for the breathable film depending on the amount of surface energy of the solution. Generally, the film has undergone 7 levels of oil-repellent modification (oil repellent modification).
1) Industrial chemicals and detergent liquids: hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, sodium hypochlorite, organic peroxides, etc.;
2) Consumer goods industry: fragrances, eye drops, health care products, carpet cleaners, laundry detergents, and pre-treatment cleaners, pipe plugging remover, mold remover, surface cleaners containing bleach and chlorine, automotive fluids and lubricants, fragrances, eye drops, contact lens care solutions, cosmetics, etc.;
3) Breathable packaging in agriculture and agricultural industry: inorganic fertilizer, organic fertilizer, fungicide, insecticide (imidacloprid, abamectin, etc.), herbicide (glyphosate, etc.).
International Trade Manager
Mob./Whatsapp: +86 18520902852
Web. : https://www.qingzitech.net/