1. Capacity: 4000~8000㎡/24h (to meet the raw material demand of 100,000-200,000 face masks, 25-30 masks /㎡);
2. Note: The filtration efficiency of the double layer nanofiltration membrane is more than 90%.
3. The fiber is nanometer level, relying on physical interception, there is no electrostatic disappearance.
4. The nanofiber materials produced by the equipment are mainly used to replace melt-blown materials. The resistance, BFE, PFE and so on are better than melt-blown cloth.
5. No electret treatment is needed, the protection effect is longer.
6. The material cost of producing nanofiltration membrane (30 days) is only 5% of the cost of melt-blown cloth.
7. The production of raw materials and melt-blown raw materials are not the same, there is no shortage of raw materials problem.
8. Equipment automation degree is high, only 2 people can operate a number of production lines.
9. Good air permeability, suitable for children and the elderly masks.